2013年5月15日星期三

Male Genital Warts-What Genital Warts Look Like on Men


HPV is a very broad std. There are strains of it that couples could have there wholes lives and never know it. What genital warts look like on men?
Male Genital Warts
In men, the warts look similar to warts that sometimes develop on a person’s hands (firm and raised, with a rough surface). Some genital warts can be so tiny, you cannot see them.
The warts can look like:
Flesh-colored spots that are raised or flat
Growths that look like the top of a cauliflower
In females, genital warts can be found:
Inside the vagina or anus
Outside the vagina or anus, or on nearby skin
On the cervix inside the body
In males, genital warts can be found on the:
Penis
Scrotum
Groin area
Thighs
Inside or around the anus
Do genital warts in men go away on their own? Genital warts are very contagious. So you can get them or spread them easily. Genital warts can spread through vaginal, oral, and/or anal sex. It takes about 3 months since time of contact with an infected person to develop genital warts.

When to seek medical advice for you genital warts treatment
Before you start doing anything to get rid of genital warts, you should first make sure that what you are seeing are actually warts and not just the general structure of your genitals. Males in particular have various ridges, bumps and curves on their genitals that could sometimes be mistaken for warts. If they have not erupted recently, you must first ensure that they are actually warts and not just structural changes or protuberances of your skin. There are some easy ways you can get rid of warts in any and all cases.

You don’t worry that it irritates the normal skin because it is from plant ingredients. It only works where the virus survive. Hundreds of thousands of patients are satisfied with Keyouwang – genital warts fall off within 3-5 days. In addition to fast genital warts removal, it also prevents genital warts from coming back by testing and killing the underlying virus.

It is very important to start practicing these remedies at an early stage, and it is always recommended to visit a doctor first, or even after the lesions are gone. This is to ensure that the virus is all gone, too, and to also make sure that the genital warts are gone for good.

3 条评论:

  1. Hello everyone few months ago I was Confirm that I have hapatitis/Herpes positive and ever since then I have been on research on how I will get rid of my illness but on one faithful day i saw someone testifying about Dr Ekpen and she Was saying that she was cured from HIV and also I quickly copy his email address and I emailed Dr Ekpen and he told me that I need to get some herbs which i will purchased and he told me that he will ship the herbal medicine to me through UPS courier service and he also told that his herbal medicine is going to take 7 days to cure me from hepatitis/Herpes and behold his herbal medicine work according to him and i am free from hepatitis and Herpes now , my result came out negative and Dr Ekpen is a wonderful man and he is the best doctor I ever meant in my life and he is the best doctor in Africa you can also email him via drekpenherbalmedicine@gmail.com or whats App him on +2349021966938 thanks Dr. Ekpen . for more information contact me on this email; mannbianca8@gmail.com

    回复删除
  2. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr voodoo cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr voodoo the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his whatsApp number at +2348140120719 or email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr voodoo that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via : voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WHATSAPP +2348140120719

    回复删除
  3. powerful herbal healer called Dr. voodoo who use his natural herbs to cure
    my HIV disease I suffered from 5years, but now I am a happy woman and i am
    free from this disease that has been problem to my living, after using Dr.
    voodoo herbal medicine within 1week i was diagnose negative, I will
    recommend Dr. voodoo to everyone reading this article because this herbal
    healer is capable to heal anything below.

    1. Diabetes
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. Lymphoma disease
    5. Conceived a child
    6. Fibroid

    Email Dr voodoo at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com add Dr. voodoo on
    whatsApp: +2348140120719

    回复删除

Expert Online