2013年5月3日星期五

My genital warts treatment experience


This story is told by one of our customer and I wrote. We will not tell the name in order to protect the person privacy. I only hope that you, as a genital warts sufferer can have confidence on fighting against this disease.
I am a taxi driver. I rarely have sexual relationship with my wife because she has already asleep when I come home. One day, I have a sexual life with an unknown partner. I really regretted because I found some flesh-colored growths on my private area. I know that they are likely to be genital warts with internet. I tried a lot of treatment such as prescribed medicines, cryotherapy, and laser treatment. But new warts will growth back after months.
I live with genital warts for four years. My trouble life ends after finding Keyowuang. It helps me get rid of genital warts and prevent genital warts. Now I live a normal life.

See How to get rid of warts in genital area


没有评论:

发表评论

Expert Online